Club History

The Hoosier Region was founded in the fall of 1988 by six Plymouth owners in Indianapolis, who decided it was time to bring Plymouth to the attention of all Hoosier auto enthusiasts.


The Plymouth Owners Club, Inc. was originally founded in 1957 as the Plymouth 4 Cylinder Owners Club with just three members. Today the Plymouth Club recognizes all 4, 6 and 8 cylinder powered Plymouth cars, trucks and Fargo commercial vehicles from 1928 and up. Club membership has grown from those first three to worldwide with members in every U.S. state, most Canadian provinces and over 20 other countries. The Plymouth Owners Club has 26 regional groups in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.


The purpose of the Plymouth Owners Club is to encourage the use, preservation and restoration of all Plymouth automobiles and trucks and Fargo trucks. The Club has a full complement of technical advisors for each model year to assist with restoration advice. Done on a voluntary basis by members with expertise on their model, this service is also free to members.